ML2300 Aggregation Switch
The Actelis portfolio of aggregation platforms are field proven, high-performance transport/access systems that enable service providers and enterprises to deliver high-bandwidth, high-quality Carrier Ethernet services with low delay over multiple voice grade copper pairs reaching customers and/or facilities within and beyond the customer service area.
The Actelis Networks ML2300 aggregation switch delivers high speed Carrier Ethernet 2.0 services using bonded G.SHDSL and VDSL2 (future) transmission technologies. It is a high density hardened chassis based platform featuring a modular design with advanced redundancy protection schemes, and is suitable for deployment in large to medium COs or remote cabinets. The ML2300 is a carrier class 4 RU high, 6 slot environmentally hardened platform. It supports 32 to 256 copper pairs (64 pairs/RU) and up to 128 customers (links) per chassis. ML2300 interface slots can be equipped with up to two SDU (control, switching and aggregation) module cards for redundancy, and up to 4 MLU (modem) access cards.
The ML2300 incorporates Actelis’ EFMplus and DRB technologies allowing carriers to offer higher bandwidth per pair and longer reach per service in real world environments along with the most stable and reliable transmission links in the industry. ML2300 aggregation switches offer advanced clock transmission mechanism to ensure best clock accuracy and reliability over copper or fibre networks. The ML2300 offers a very cost effective and rapidly deployable solution for Ethernet services and Ethernet transport applications. MEF CE 2.0 certification enables easy integration into existing carrier/enterprise networks, supporting advanced Ethernet features along with comprehensive OA&M capabilities and guaranteed spectral compliance. The ML2300 simplifies deployment, provisioning and troubleshooting to enable high service availability and reliability, as well as efficient pro-active management tools to optimize time to market and minimize service downtime. The ML2300 can be flexibly deployed in PTMP or PTP scenarios with Actelis ML600/ML500 and ML700 (future) EADs. Actelis’ XR239 repeaters can be used to extend reach and rate of services offered off the ML2300.
- Cost optimized platforms - Optimal sized platforms to fit Large to Small CO sizes and application needs.
- Carrier class design - Chassis based, pluggable cards, advanced equipment and facility redundancy schemes
- Cost effective high density solution - Up to 64 pairs per RU
- Higher throughput, wider coverage and higher reliability - Actelis' EFMplus and DRB unique technologies delivering more revenues with lower CapEx and OpEx - Highest customer density per RU
- Scalable Capacity per customer - Bonding across 2-32 pairs, 200+ Mbps link capacity
- Cost effective aggregation and network integration - Flexible topologies including ERPS rings, Multiple network interfaces including Ethernet and DS3s, Stacking for higher density per aggregation interface.
- MEF CE2.0 certified advanced Carrier Ethernet Capabilities
Actelis Aggregation Solutions: